Hi Today I m going to teach you Exact Step To Step guide How To Root VDF 1100 Vodafone Smart Tablet. Just Read Carefully and implemented in the same way and your vdf1100 will be root safely.
Kindly Read Carefully Before Proceeding To root Vdf110 Vodafone smart tablet.
All attribute a MediaTek CPU and Android Marshmallow except that the 3.5″ that includes Lollipop, and therefore are somewhat more technically branded as a TCL telephone (the present Chinese proprietor of the Alcatel manufacturer) It Isn’t POSSIBLE.
FOR ME TO HAVE ALL THESE DEVICES WITH THEIR BACKUPS AVAILABLE Once You MESS UP!!
THERE Appears to Be AN ISSUE WHEN UNLOCKING THE BOOTLOADER FOR THE 4034N AND 4034X MODELS OF THE PIXI 4 (4). Caution: Present Pixi 4 (4) 4034N will soft brick in case you unlock the flash.
While SPFT isn’t completely compatible with our apparatus in the manner in which we’d desire it, it will find our scatter file and you’re able to flash pictures etc..
No Matter WHAT YOU SEE ON THE INTERNET DO NOT FORMAT YOUR DEVICE USING SPFT. IF YOU DO I WON’T BE SO WILLING to Assist You. Here are the various mobile variant specs: 3.5″, 4″, 6″, 7″ display sizes:
http://www.gsmarena.com/results.php3…alcatel+Pixi+4 Custom and Root retrieval have been attained on the 3.5″ 4017x version, the recovery picture is connected, note ADB doesn’t operate in retrieval, but there’s a file manager.
Step By Step Guide To Root Vdf 1100 VODAFONE Smart Tablet
Rooting your phone and using custom Recoveries and ROM’s have risks and may result in bricking your device, and has nothing to do with Google or the device manufacturers. In case of any mishap, I am not responsible if you brick/ruin your phone in any way.
Basic computer skills are required and minimal knowledge about the phone and phone utilities also.
Make sure that whatever you do, you are doing it at your own responsibility.
– PC running Windows 7/8/8.1/10 | You can use Linux but I cannot guide you as for how to setup adb drivers or pre loader drivers.
– USB cable
– TWRP recovery
– SP Flashtool ( SPFT)
– MT6580 scatter file
– MT65XX preloader USB vcom drivers
NOTE: Everything should be extracted except the superuser.zip.
1. Download the MT65XX preloader drivers from here and follow the guide on how to install. Download all other attached files.
2. Download the new SPFT from here and extract it anywhere.
3. Open the SPFT folder and locate flash_tool.exe and run as administrator.
4. If it says anything like cannot locate scatter, press ok and ignore that message. Go to scatter loading and select your MT6580 scatter file you downloaded.
5. Download TWRP recovery from here.
6. Select the recovery by pressing the little box next to it and then move over to the location of the recovery and choose the recovery.img
7. Power off your phone, wait 1-2 minutes and then connect your USB cable to your PC. Press Download at the top and then connect your phone to your PC. If you have the battery in and it doesn’t work, wait until the logo of the phone shows up then try again. If that doesn’t work then try again without the battery.
8. Wait until the download is finished (you will see a red bar, then a green bar to confirm) and then reboot your phone.
1. Download superuser.zip from the attached files and place it on your SD card.
2. Reboot your phone into recovery using the command “adb reboot recovery” or do it via external buttons.
3. Navigate using volume buttons and select using the power button, or touch if you want. Go to install zip, then choose zip from SD card. Select the superuser.zip you downloaded before. After flashing you will reboot your phone.
4. Install this phh superuser app and that’s it. You will be rooted. Enjoy
If You like this guide and successfully rooted your vdf1100 tablet please comment below and let us know thanks.